Persona Lover Indo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komunitas pecinta Persona di Indonesia!

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

my persona with description

Go down 
PengirimMessage
omkutercinta

omkutercinta

Male Jumlah posting : 165
Quote : someday you will know who you really are
Money : 27893
Registration date : 29.01.09

my persona with description Empty
PostSubyek: my persona with description   my persona with description EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 10:11 pm

Name: Baldur

Arcana: Fool

Info: str on thunder, weak on wind

Skill: zio, cleave, tarukaja

Level up skill: tarunda, mazio, skull cracker, matarukaja, zionga, dodge wind, power slash, charge

Description: According to Norse myth, Baldur is the god of war, poem, and beauty. He is the second son of Odin. He is loved by not only human but also gods. Loki's jealousy makes him died before Ragnarok.

Name: Baldur Genesis

Arcana: Judgement

Info: str in everything

Skill: tempest slash, ziodyne, growth 2

Level up skill: maziodyne, brave blade, morning star, null wind, heat riser, brave blade, enduring soul, agneya sutra

Description: After the Ragnarok, according to voluspa, Baldur will be reborn with any living creature and rebuild Asgard while he watching the survival Lif and Lifhrasir

to be continued...

Terakhir diubah oleh omkutercinta tanggal Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:54 pm, total 1 kali diubah
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
omkutercinta

omkutercinta

PostSubyek: Re: my persona with description   my persona with description EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 11:24 pm

Name: Njord

Arcana: Magician

Info: str on ice, weak on fire

Skill: bufu, double fang, tarukaja

Level up skill: skewer, mabufu, counter, assult dive, matarukaja, cruel attack, bufula, ice wall

Description: Njord is the god of sea according to the norse myth. He is the father of Freya and Frey and they both Vanir turning to Aesir as hostages. he is represent fishing, wind, and crop fertility

Name: Ymir

Arcana: Magician

Info: null on ice

Skill: mabufula, hi-counter, cruel attack

Level up skill: ice break, vile assult, bufudyne, charge, primal force, mabufudyne, rainy death, rpl phy

Description: Ymir was the first frost giant race in Norse myth. Ginnungagap, the land in the northern region became full of ice because of him and known as Niflheim. After killed by Borr, the flesh of Ymir became earth and the blood became lakes and seas
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
omkutercinta

omkutercinta

PostSubyek: Re: my persona with description   my persona with description EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 pm

name: Freya

Arcana: Priestess

Info: str on wind, weak on thunder

Skill: dia, garu, patra

Level up skill: magaru, me patra, media, recram, garula, wind wall, diarama, magarula

Description: Freya is known as goddess of beauty, fertility, and love. She was sister of Freyr and daughter of Njord. All three of them was used to be Vanir and capture by the Aesir and become one of them. Some believe, all gods deteste them because they were Vanir

Name: Frigg

Arcana: Priestess

Info: null on wind

Skill: garudyne, diarahan, masukukaja

Level up skill: semarecram, wind boost, magarudyne, mediarahan, wind break, abs wind, salvation, devine grace

Description: Frigg was goddess of marriage. She was Odin's wife, mother of Baldur and Hoor. She was also mother of all gods. According to the myth, she also has the power of prophecy
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: my persona with description   my persona with description Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

my persona with description
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1