Persona Lover Indo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komunitas pecinta Persona di Indonesia!

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PendaftaranPendaftaran  LoginLogin  
Login
Username:
Password:
Login otomatis: 
:: Lupa password?
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Gambar2 TWEWY!!!!

Go down 
+5
Haku Lou
Nenek sachi
Akisenpai
LivinA
Ciocarlie
9 posters
Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2
PengirimMessage
LivinA
Magician
Magician

Female Jumlah posting : 1766
Quote : Red chords, red strings; where are you...? My foolish little-brother... Be with me, bear with me, everything, anything, anytime
Money : 31971
Registration date : 09.12.08

Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Gambar2 TWEWY!!!!   Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:34 pm

*cough* Yang gambar Shiki, Rhyme, ma Beat mati serem amat -____-"
Rhyme ama Beatnya, sih, keren, tapi Shikinya...
Kaya profesor gila yang mati karena overdosis di labnya ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://livinalevi.blogspot.com
cyrilleve

cyrilleve

Female Jumlah posting : 1074
Quote : don't say LEARNED, it's LEARNT
Money : 30193
Registration date : 04.01.09

PostSubyek: Re: Gambar2 TWEWY!!!!   Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 12:44 pm

uwaaah, The World Ends With You!

pengen deh main.. kayaknya keren banget..

kalo gak salah ini game buat NDS ya? aku gak punya sih.. TT_TT

gambar yang ke 5 dari atas keren! hahaha
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://dreamlesschild.blogspot.com
LivinA
Magician
Magician

Quote : Red chords, red strings; where are you...? My foolish little-brother... Be with me, bear with me, everything, anything, anytime

PostSubyek: Re: Gambar2 TWEWY!!!!   Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:03 pm

Iyah, di NDS. Klu nda ada NDS, coba maen pake emu aja ^^
Walaupun mungkin agak susah kalo maen di kompi (mungkin, sih, nggak pernah maen TWEWY di kompi)
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
cyrilleve

cyrilleve

Female Jumlah posting : 1074
Quote : don't say LEARNED, it's LEARNT
Money : 30193
Registration date : 04.01.09

PostSubyek: Re: Gambar2 TWEWY!!!!   Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:15 pm

eh? ada ya di kompi? dapet darimana? donlotkah?

ah iya, itu kok di gambar yang ke.. 16 dari atas, ada Sora ama Roxas sih?

eh, maaf OOT.. *bow down*
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://dreamlesschild.blogspot.com
LivinA
Magician
Magician

PostSubyek: Re: Gambar2 TWEWY!!!!   Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 1:18 pm

OOT : Karna TWEWY dibuat sama Squeenix ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Akisenpai
Chariot
Chariot
Akisenpai

Female Jumlah posting : 1279
Quote : destiny can't be changed. it has many paths, but with the same end...
Money : 29378
Registration date : 23.12.08

PostSubyek: Re: Gambar2 TWEWY!!!!   Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 8:51 pm

ffic yg lagi dikerjain ama sang artist
Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 RoT___Fake_P1_by_Crystalicia
Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 Cb176e8c56e8701be69727fc92c50244

trus ini prolog yg dibuat dia
One thing he really liked was the last bell ring of the day. It signaled the end of the boring classes and the awaited release into the freedom. At least, until the next day. It would all start again then.

Neku, together with the rest of his impatient classmates, got down to the lockers and started opening the mystery that was his lock. Three numbers.

Now, which ones were they again?

1, 0...

"Hey, have you heard? Apparently, that person is coming to Shibuya today..."

1, 0...

"Yeah, yeah, I heard. But how come? I thought..."

"Would you believe it? That new teacher is absolutely..."

A vein popped up on his forehead. 1, 0, 4? No, that wasn’t it...

"I know, I know. Let’s meet at Hachiko...! Oh, what the hell, you don’t know where Hachiko is?!"

1, 0, 7. Click.

He let out a small relieved sigh and took out his parka. Finally out. The big windows opposite the lockers brought the cold winter light in the halls. For Neku, winter was a quiet season, a rocky plain with few leafless trees and few occasional bird-sung notes. But not here. Not in Shibuya.

The traffic was busy even before the school, cars honking at each other fiercely and motorcyclists trespassing the red light without a hint of hesitation. To get over to the other side of the road was a survival war. A war which the boy was about to join. He sighed again and started walking down the stairs, his mind forming a small, quiet place where he could hide in. Until...

"Hey! Hey, Neku!"

'... crap.'

Neku turned his head to see who was calling him. It was a skinny boy... what was his name again? Kaoru? Maoru? Uh, he didn’t remember. High school had just started recently and he hadn’t had the chance to talk with everyone yet and... wait. It was December. Which meant school hadn’t started that recent--- oh, screw this.

"Hey... there."

The boy ran towards him and stopped to take a few breaths. Neku waited, a bit impatient. Hurry up, get it over and leave me be.

"Do you... want to hang out with us... today? I heard there’s a famous designer coming to Shibuya today and since you know those two, we could... you know?"

Those two? Neku cringed. So basically, this guy just wanted to use him out, alright. Great. It was a well-known fact that Neku knew the Misaki Shiki, the rising star of D+B fashion lines. Shiki and Eri entered the company‘s contest "just on a whim" and their "fantabulously creative" designs won the first place. Somehow, through a chain of (un)fortunate events, Neku ended up being invited to the awards ceremony and dragged up on the stage, where Shiki proceeded to tell the whole fashion world that he was the source of their inspiration. This made a huge uproar in his school back then, making him pray for high school to come soon. He hated living in a fashion-crazed city like Shibuya.

Neku threw a „Sorry, I’m busy,“ accompanied with an apologetic grin at the nameless boy. In a way, he was grateful that the boy told him this. It finally made his plans for today clearer.

Shiki and Eri had said that there was an event for today where Neku absolutely had to be. He was their source of inspiration, after all. Several female magazines had written an article about their theory of "why Sakuraba Neku is a muse to the two charming fashion girls" which, in Neku’s opinion, contained pure bullshit. He was sure Shiki just wanted to help him get a bit of the attention she got, so he had somewhere to start...

... somewhere to start his art career.

Art was the other thing he really liked. Sometimes, he could find himself doodling randomly into his sketchbook for hours. He was able to sit on top of a roof and draw the things around him just because it was fun. And quiet, too. He still couldn’t get over his noise-complex. No matter what, noisy places were bad, period, end.

Following the path of an artist didn’t seem like a bad idea. He loved creating things, watching something become real under his hands. It made him feel a bit less useless and a bit more closer to the ultimate being that had created everything – the god. No matter how arrogant that was.

Neku snickered a bit. How ironic this all was.

Becoming a successful artist would mean getting attention. Getting attention in the cultural crowds meant a certain someone noticing him too. It would be like if he were telling that someone hey there, oh, you see me? Am I now enough for you to notice me? Am I now more to you than just a piece in the whole picture?...

Joshua was an ass. He had realized that the second he had met him already. It wasn’t the girly way he acted. The constant giggles. The frigging teasing. It was the fact that Neku always knew Joshua was the upper one here. The stronger. The one who knew more. And that made him mad like hell. It made him even more angry when he realized he had been right.

'The Composer, eh?'

Neku paused his walk at the crossing. He stood under the Q-Floor, watching the people bustle before him, himself still hovering in the white, quiet room. He looked up to the 104. The tall building looked so majestic on the cold blue sky background. He had always wondered what it would be like to change his point of views for once. With Joshua. To look at Shibuya from up there, seeing every person’s move, hear what everyone was thinking...

Neku closed his eyes and took a deep breath. There was no point in wishing the impossible. His life was different now and it had more to it than just that stupid bastard. He hadn’t called him, he hadn’t met him, he hadn’t done anything at all to contact him in any way. Which meant Josh wanted their bonds to be cut. Neku didn’t blame him for that. He was just another human, after all – a human that just had had the luck to meet a god.

He began strolling towards the 104, to the shop where he was supposed to meet Shiki and Eri at exactly... half past two. He still had ten minutes (why was it alway ten? ) so he just stood there and stared dully into the display. And then, all of a sudden, someone ran past him into the shop. A middle-aged man, with a proper suit and shoes, but with an expression that contradicted his whole attire. He looked absolutely shocked and frightened. He explained something to the cashier and she threw her hands over her mouth, now sharing the same expression. Did something happen? The event the girls mentioned was supposed to be held here, right? Maybe something went wrong?

Neku turned and ran outside the building to look for Shiki and Eri. Calling them would be a waste of money, they were supposed to be here in a few moments, anyway...

Something in the crowd of people made Neku freeze. Cars were stopping, the majority of the surrounding people were screaming and running. And in the middle of it were two people. One dead on the floor, a pool of blood slowly oozing out. And the other...

The moment only lasted for two seconds.

Bang.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
http://akisenpai.deviantart.com
MichiShirogane

MichiShirogane

Female Jumlah posting : 493
Quote : Have fun with your life~ otherwise your world will never expand...
Money : 29640
Registration date : 16.05.09

Persona-User Information
Name: Michiru Shirogane
Persona: Moh Shuuvu

PostSubyek: Re: Gambar2 TWEWY!!!!   Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:59 pm

nyao.... ROFLMAO maap bru tw ini threadnya disini.. XP
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubyek: Re: Gambar2 TWEWY!!!!   Gambar2 TWEWY!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Gambar2 TWEWY!!!!
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 2 dari 2Pilih halaman : Previous  1, 2